Do you want to work for an industry leader in mobile air compressor technology?
Do you have specific skills in Engineering, Marketing, Trades, Accounting or Technical Sales experience in Industrial Equipment and wish to move to beautiful Vancouver Island, British Columbia?
If yes, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
VMAC Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Assembler with a manufacturing ISO 9001:2000 or other quality standard background.
Under the direction of a Supervisor, responsibilities include:
- Assembling parts from current drawings and following the daily production schedule; prioritizing daily work; testing and identifying all assembled products.
- Understanding and following “pull” systems.
- Identifying and correcting work flow bottlenecks
- Improving efficiency and quality.
- Cross training into other assembly and production areas.
- Following all safety procedures and guidelines.
To be successful you will have completed high school or have the GED equivalent. Proven mechanical aptitude and experience with pneumatic tools are required. You need to demonstrate mechanical ability, team player aptitude, analytical and communication skills and excellent work ethic behaviour.
If your experience and qualifications match these requirements, please forward your resume by February 13th, 2015 to the HR Manager at:
Mail: 1333 Kipp Road, Nanaimo, BC. V9X 1R3.