Do you want to work for an industry leader in mobile air compressor technology?
Do you have specific skills in Engineering, Marketing, Trades, Accounting or Technical Sales experience in Industrial Equipment and wish to move to beautiful Vancouver Island, British Columbia?
If yes, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
VMAC Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Red Seal certified CNC Machinist with manufacturing ISO 9001:2000 or other quality standard backgrounds. To be successful applicants must have excellent communication, analytical and mechanical skills as well as being team players.
Under the direction of a Supervisor, this full-time position is responsible for the set-up, loading/unloading of parts, programming and operating of CNC machines such as lathes and milling machines.
Must be capable of:
- Assertive self-starter with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy level with ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks, improving efficiency and the quality of processes and products and following the daily Production Schedule prioritizing work accordingly.
- Understanding and following the “Pull” type systems currently in use.
- Experience with HAAS and/or Doosan CNC machinery will be a definite asset.
VMAC operates a fast-paced production environment with quality our number one priority. Competitive wages offered with full benefit.
If your experience and qualifications match these requirements, please forward your resume and a cover letter letting us know a little bit about yourself by June 26, 2015 to the HR Manager at:
Mail: 1333 Kipp Road, Nanaimo, BC. V9X 1R3.
Game Changing Manufacturer of Mobile Air Compressors Seeks Passionate “Roll-Up-Your-Sleeves” Inside Sales Professional Committed to Selling and Supporting the VMAC Product Line
Currently, we have an opening in our Inside Sales team based at our Nanaimo office. If you have the passion, motivation, energy, and entrepreneurial mindset to build a career and are not simply seeking a secure job, then contact us immediately. Those with a mobile compressed air background will be viewed preferentially. Our sales professional’s primary responsibility is to acquire new clients and be responsible for delivering “raving fan” results to those clients. A great candidate must be able to manage their time, maximize leads (both self-generated and provided), and MUST optimize their telephone buying encounters weekly with prospective and existing clients (both dealers and end users). The VMAC work environment is fast paced with high expectations, no excuses and tremendous “share the riches” pay for performance meritocracy.
Serious applicants send a cover letter and CV as a .doc or .pdf.
VMAC is seeking a hardy, street smart, competitive and driven sales superstar that can rise to the challenge of promoting all of our products and services in a client-focused and education-based marketing approach.
Our future impact performer:
- Despises bureaucracy, “cover your butt” meetings, and company politics.
- Loves cold calling because they truly love the art of selling.
- Has standards higher for themselves than we would ever dare suggest
- Brings a “NO EXCUSE” attitude that doesn’t need to be coddled.
- Has a track record of adding unsurpassed value wherever they go and creates a following second to none.
- Stable employment history with demonstrated sales success in technical/mechanical industry.
- References that verify proven successful sales track record of exceeding goals wherever you go, motivation, and a strong work ethic.
- Assertive self-starter with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- A passion for sales, empathy for the client and making a difference.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Business-2-Business communication.
Merit Based Compensation:
Our company has a best of class commission compensation plan. You earn a salary and a portion of what you sell, but will be expected to have numerous meaningful conversations with prospective clients and referral sources weekly.
If your experience and qualifications match these requirements, please forward your resume and a cover letter letting us know a little bit about yourself by June 12, 2015 to the HR Manager at:
Mail: 1333 Kipp Road, Nanaimo, BC. V9X 1R3.